Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

The Best Cell Phone Accessories


For Christmas I was lucky enough to get a new phone from Santa. It is such an amazing phone with unlimited data, texting, and calling. It has a large screen and takes amazing photos with special effects. I can record videos without limiting the time length on them and download sweet apps that I can play with my friends on different phones. 

I’ve used the app ‘Wordfeud’ with my dad three times now and have beaten him two out of three times! It is such a sweet, high-tech phone and I honestly don’t know how I got along without it.  The best things about my new phone are the cell phone accessories.

Now, because my phone is so valuable, I use it like eighteen hours a day. I need it to stay protected and dent free so that it will last a long time. This cell phone is thin and fragile and so I bought a beautiful, bright cell phone case that would give it the best protection at the lowest cost. 

I am a student and I live on my own. Two cell phone accessories really help me get the most out of my cellular phone. One is the QuikCell Sphere Portable Wireless Speaker. I can plug it into my cell phone on my counter across the room from me. Because the speaker is wireless, I can put the speaker on the window sill in front of me while I am washing dishes. This way, the music is louder and clearer than if I were just use phone’s speaker system and I don’t have to worry about getting my phone wet!

The other cell phone accessory that I really like is the PowerBag Backpack by Ful. On my way to and from classes at the university, and even while I’m in classes, the PowerBag not only holds my books, but it also recharges my cell phone for me! It is really convenient!

It is wonderful how much technology can improve the quality of our lives. With all my cell phone accessories, I feel almost invincible. Everything I need and want is at my fingertips.


http://www.cellularphoneoffers.com/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento