Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2011

Add a Little ‘Salsa Verde’ to your Business!


Taco bell is famous for their signature sauces with awesome quotes written all over each package. These amazing quotes written on the sauces give the idea that they are talking to you which is quirky, unique and fun! It gives readers something to smile about. 

Some of these sauce packets say quotes like: “Where have you been all my life?” “I’m bringing saucy back,” “Did the paparazzi see us together?” “Meet me tomorrow: same time, same place,” “Help I’m a genie trapped in a sauce packet!” Seriously these silly, extremely random quotes make my day every time I read them. 

It’s cool to see how this business in particular is trying to build a positive reputation by providing their customers with an opportunity to smile. If you can get enough people to smile, consistently, you will have a successful business. I’ve talked with lots of people who also enjoy the short phrases on the packets of hot sauce. 

The last time I went to Taco Bell I asked for some Verde sauce for my family’s order of burritos and the gal working said of course, and then handed me about 15 packets of sauces. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty. It’s awkward to admit, but I was excited to read all of the different witty sayings on all of the packets, much like I am to read the morning comics.

Building customer rapport and having superb customer service is the only way to build a successful, lasting company. You want your customers to be loyal to you and your business and to spread their love for your company around to all of their friends. It is up to your business’ online reputation management to uphold these positive, every growing standards and to make your business all that is can be. 

Shopper Approved has one of the best online reputations for effectively providing customers with online shopping surveys. It is a company whose management and all employees care about the company and the needs of the customers. All businesses should want current customers to inspire potential customers to buy through their rating and testimonials of the company.  Like Taco Bells sauces, online businesses can share a loyal client’s testimony through Shopper Approved, requesting that potential clients “Meet me tomorrow: same time, same place.” 


(*Quotes from Hot, Mild, and Verde Sauces from Taco Bell.)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento